Sunday, July 10, 2011

Steak Filet - Prichard, AL

St. Stephens & I-65 Prichard, Alabama 36610

Rating: 


Review Comments:
This its a new place in the "hood" and I must be honest...they have great food. Well great wings that is. My was the first to try their food with one of their salads. There was no special occasion for my first try, but I am glad hubby tasked me into going.

It is rare that you will find me going to any of neighborhood restaurants. Something about them doesn't always sit well with me. Other than Rodger's BBQ and well named fast food places, I usually opt out of those choices. However, being that this place is new I decided to give it a try.

Everyone except my husband ordered wings. My sons had regular wings while I had their buffalo. First thing I was impressed with was the size of the wings. They were pretty big, so getting 5-6 wings wasn't bad at all. How ever they make their buffalo sauce was great. Just the right touch of heat and flavor.

This is no doubt a place I wouldn't mind eating at again. Let's just hope they stay around for awhile and don't slack on the quality of their food.





No comments:

Post a Comment