Sunday, July 10, 2011

J. Rodgers BBQ - Saraland, AL

1444 Industrial Parkway, Saraland, AL 36571-3903 (251) 675-3282 ‎
www.jrodgersbbq.com

Rating: 


Review Comments:

There are two spots in Mobile, AL that I have loved going to for down south BBQ. Rodgers and J. Rodgers. J. Rodgers has a buffet that we always have enjoyed. That is until now.

The last time we went here was the week after Mother's Day and let me say that I left extremely disappointed and still hungry.  Their buffet usually has the normal southern items of ribs, macaroni and cheese, greens, mashed potatoes and gravy, yams, etc. This time was no different, except the food wasn't good and barely warm. None of it had any taste to me. The BBQ sauce on the ribs tasted as if they put a whole bottle of vinegar in it. The yams tasted sugarless and the mac & cheese was simply nasty to me.  The desserts tasted old and again....not much taste. Don't you think that Banana Pudding should taste like bananas and vanilla wafers?

My husband  and my 5year old had no problem with their meals, but my 3 year old and myself barely ate more than a couple of bites it was so awful. This is no doubt going on my "Do not return" list.







No comments:

Post a Comment