Sunday, July 10, 2011

Romano's Macaroni Grill - Mobile, AL

3250 Airport Blvd # B6, Mobile, AL 36606-3847 (251) 450-4556 ‎
http://www.macaronigrill.com

Rating: 



Review Comments:
My family and I have only been to Macaroni Grill about 4-5 times total. Except for this last visit we have always had exceptional service and tasted absolutely delicious good. This last visit had me leaving full, very disappointed.

With my oldest son moving to Kansas the following morning, we thought it would be a great idea to have a nice dinner out for his last evening in Mobile, AL. The food was still delicious and I am glad they didn't slack on that. However, it was a Friday night and a lot slower than I have ever seen them. With that in mind I became very frustrated with our waiter.

To start it off it took at least 10-15 minutes before we even knew who our waiter was. A waitress stopped by our table and spoke to my 3 year old who was obviously flirting with her, but she was in a different section of the restaurant. When he finally made it to our table I informed him that my husband was running a little late meeting us because of work. Most waiters would have asked about drinks while we waited or if we will still be ordering. He just introduced himself and provided us with our bread and olive oil. We didn't see him again for another 10- 15 minutes after my husband arrived and only then did he ask about drinks. The entire time he had an attitude as if we were taking up his precious time. He hardly came around during our meal to fill our drinks or to see if we were fine with our meal.

For such a slow evening I found it hard to understand why service was the same. We have usually been greeted with smiles and small talk. For a place to have such good food it makes no sense to have such bad service. I hope the next time we eat here that we get the service we have grown to love.


No comments:

Post a Comment