Sunday, July 10, 2011

Panera Bread - Mobile, AL

3691 Airport Blvd # D, Mobile, AL 36609 (251) 342-5101 ‎
www.panerabread.com

Rating: 


Review Comments:
Panera is one off my favorite deli type places to eat. My favorites is always the Greek Salad, Cream of Chicken and Wild Rice Soup, and the Cheddar & Broccoli Soup.  Hard for me to switch my tastes here...lol.

Usually I do have a great experience here. The staff are usually very polite and my orders are usually done just as I ask. Normally, I like my Greek Salad with lots of olives and dressing. However, the last few times I have came here it was the staff, not the food, that has made my opinion not so favorable.

I totally understand that restaurants like to charge for extras and when I really have a taste for something I don't mind paying for it. That is the way I am about my salad. My norm is to ask for 6 orders of olives and 2-3 extra dressing. Well the last couple of times I have placed my order and have gotten my dressing and very little olives. When I have brought it to their attention I have to argue about the fact that $6 does not equal to what I have on my salad. And the managers don't assist at all or end up with their own attitudes.

Usually I would give a restaurant a lower rating just of the staff alone, but despite their cheapness and behavior I still love making my lunch and business trips here.








No comments:

Post a Comment