Sunday, July 10, 2011

Denny's - Mobile, AL

812 S. Beltline Highway, Mobile, AL 36609 (251) 344-8638 ‎
www.dennys.com

Rating: 


Review Comments:
Now I have never thought of Denny's as the best place to eat, but it was always great for breakfast at any time of the day. However, our last visit here was far from the best place to eat.

I think the decent part of our entire meal here was that we had a very nice waiter. The young man was polite and did his best to make sure we were satisfied with our meal. But it is very hard to make an awful meal taste good. I had ordered the T-bone steak and shrimp. I knew that the steak would be thin, but it had no flavor and the few shrimps I got were tough. My husband had to send his steak back because it was too cooked. We both like our steaks medium-rare. Vegetables were cold and had a slight taste of being freezer burnt.

Another thing that irritated both of us was that it seemed that they were out of everything we tried to get. My wanted a football sports cup. They didn't have that. They wanted orange juice. They didn't have that and the list continued.

It all just made me want to get up and leave my entire order there. Because our waiter wasn't at fault we made sure he received a decent tip, but upon walking out we decided that would not return.








No comments:

Post a Comment