Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jamaican Vibes - Mobile, AL

3700 Government Boulevard, Mobile, AL 36693-4306 (251) 602-1973 ‎
www.jamaicanvibes-al.com

Rating: 

Featured on Studio 10:








Review Comments:
I have been to this restaurant twice and have absolutely fell in love with their food.  My first  impression as I walked in was how clean and friendly friendly everyone was. The place wasn't packed with people, but not a big importance. The important thing is the delicious food they serve.

Both times I went here I had their Sampler Platter with two types of meat dishes. For the first visit I had Curry Chicken and Ox trails with cabbage and Rice & Peas. My second visit was with my husband for lunch. He tried their Jerk Ribs while I had Jerk Chicken and Brown Stew Chicken. It was absolutely wonderful. We were also given some of their Jamaican Jerk BBQ sauce which was delicious. Spicy with the perfect BBQ flavor. If your ever in Mobile, AL I highly recommend you make this a must go to food spot.








No comments:

Post a Comment