Sunday, July 10, 2011

El Chicos Cafe - Mobile, AL

830 West Interstate 65 Service Road South, Mobile, AL 36608 (251) 344-0134 ‎
www.elchico.com

Rating: 


Review Comments:
Being that I am from the West I must say that in all my 13 years here in Mobile, AL I have never found a Mexican restaurant I absolutely love in Mobile. There are maybe 3 that I don't mind going to, but they don't wow me. This place is now my exception.

I placed a carryout order from here simply because I had a taste for Mexican and didn't feel like cooking. Thought that I would try some place new. I am so glad that I chose this place.

The staff were very nice from the moment I walked in the door. They answered every question that I asked being that it was my first time there and were helpful in my meal selections. I had their Mixed Grill Fajitas which included beef, chicken, and shrimp. Each piece was tender and perfectly seasoned. Hubby had the Chicken Fajita Salad and loved it. I also ordered their al la cart tamales and fell absolutely in love. I will admit that the color of the tamales wasn't what I expected. It had a slight orange color to out, but believe me when I say that it tastes great. It is even spicy which I also love.

I did go a second time for lunch and got the Top Shelf  Fajita which includes beef, chicken, shrimp, and baby back ribs. Again it was a wonderful and delicious meal.

This is one Mexican restaurant I recommend for you in Mobile, AL.







No comments:

Post a Comment