Sunday, July 10, 2011

Olive Garden - Mobile, AL

Festival Center, 3701 Airport Blvd, Mobile, AL 36608 (251) 343-0467,(251) 342-3158
www.olivegarden.com

Rating: 


Review Comments:
When it comes to Italian food, I love coming here. The atmosphere is always nice. Out of the few times that I have been here the staff has always been attentive and friendly.  Even when they are packed with people dining here, I have never waited to be seated longer than 20 minutes.

The last time we came was after spending Family Fun Day at my son's school and seeing Hoodwinked 2. We brought our boys here for the first time and they loved the food. Even my little picky eater who had macaroni & cheese. It was actually a great family moment like their commercials...LOL.

I had their Stuffed Mushrooms and tried the Seafood Brodetto for the first time. The Brodetto was absolutely delicious. So good that even though I was full I could have eatten more. It was the very first time I didn't go home with a to-go box.

If you haven't eaten at Olive Garden yet  I highly suggest that you do. I am pretty sure you won't be disappointed at all.






No comments:

Post a Comment