Sunday, July 10, 2011

Chili's - Mobile, AL

790 Schillinger Rd South, Mobile, AL 36695 (251) 776-7006 ‎
www.chilis.com

Rating: 


Review Comments:
I wouldn't say Chili's is the best place I have ever eaten, but it still a good place to go. In fact, I have found it to be better than Applebee's and T.G.I. Friday's.

It was my nephews graduation day and her had chosen Chili's as the place he wanted the family to go for dinner. Having 12 adults and 5 children to handle isn't an easy task for wait staff, but ours was great. The waitress was very friendly and was great at taking everyone's orders. She didn't miss a single beat. Drinks were always filled and she was always around if we needed anything. I don't think anyone was displeased.

As far as the food goes...everything was brought to us hot and cooked as we expected. My husband and I had there Custom Combinations.  Believe me when I say that it was more than enough food for me. We even got the Southwestern Eggrolls as an appetizer. I highly  recommend them.





No comments:

Post a Comment