Sunday, July 10, 2011

Special Review: Tessie Lee's Cafe - Mobile, AL

1110 Montlimar Place Ste 158 Mobile, AL 36602 ph: 251-343-3663, fax: 251-343-3663
www.tessieleescafe.com

Rating: 




Review Comments:
If you follow me on Twitter and are a friend of mine on Facebook, then you would know that Tessie Lee's Cafe is my favorite lunch spot. Not only because it its located conveniently in the building where I work, but they simply have great food.

They are located in the building where I work at there have been at least 4 other owners before the ladies of Tessie Lee's came along. Only the first owner of the deli spot was just as good. Everyone in the building loves this place.  And I would be honest with you, if they had a restaurant I would be there too.

What makes Tessie Lee's so great are the variety of food they offer and the absolutely delicious desserts. The cupcakes are simply wonderful. It is rare that anyone walks away with just one cupcake. They are just that good.  My favorites are the German Chocolate, Pineapple Right-Sideup, Key Lime, and Strawberry Cheesecake. I also love their Banana Nut Bread and Lemon Pound Cake. They are always coming up with something new.

I am also a big fan of their Buffalo Chicken Wrap, Turkey Ranch Bacon Wrap, Shrimp Gumbo, Black Bean & Corn Salad and Pasta Salad. These are the dishes I usually ask for extras.

Besides the cupcakes and great meals, what makes this place so special are the wonderful ladies. They are always pleasant. Always have a smile and great laughs. Just being around them is great. They are like family. Great group of women to know.

Tessie Lee's is highly recommended if your ever in this area. You don't need to have a meeting here to drop in. Just an appetite and ready to gain just a little weight. You will not regret it. I promise!!







No comments:

Post a Comment