Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Subway - Chickasaw, AL

315 West Lee Street • Chickasaw, AL, 36611 • (251) 300-8425
http://www.subway.com

Rating: 




Review Comments:
Tonight is my very first official review post to my blog. All previous posts were added from my Yelp Reviews. Let me just say one thing. You will find that as I start reviewing places we eat at one thing I am very big on is how my family and I are treated. I have no problem with giving a restaurant a 4-Rating instead of a 5-Rating simply because they have a waitress or a cashier who is rude one way or another. In fact, this is exactly what I have done for this particular Subway.

This particular Subway is setup in a Shell gas station which is actually very convenient. As soon as I walked in, however, I felt I needed to keep my guard up. Not only did the young lady who completed my order give me a look like I was a bother to her current moment, but when she greeted me her politeness seemed very forced. She said "ma'am" and other polite terms throughout my order, but everything seemed rushed in an angry tone. I felt offended quickly and was happy that she was making my salad and sandwich as fast as she was. Every now and then I could hear a slight sucking of her teeth when I didn't answer her questions fast enough. That alone pretty much made me become angry, but I did not comment about it.

As far as the food goes it was very good. Every vegetable in my Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki salad was crisp and fresh tasting. Left me full and satisfied. My husband had the Footlong special of the month...Meatball Pepperoni and he had no complaints. So, when you think about it. It was the meal being better than the course even though the customer service was horrible. We will be going back simply it's Subway





No comments:

Post a Comment