Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dreamland Bar-B-Que - Mobile, AL

3314 Old Shell Rd • Mobile, AL 36607 • (251) 479-9898
http://www.dreamlandbbq.com

Rating: 



Originally Posted on Yelp: 2/6/2011 • Click here for the review page

Review Comments:
My family and I decided to have a Valentine's Day's meal at Dreamland and I must say that I was not impressed whatsoever. This was actually my 3rd time eating at Dreamland and every time it seems the food is getting worse. The waiter and waitresses seemed nice enough, but they also did take the time out to offer to fill our glass or even check to see if everything was ok from time to time. And they weren't busy at all. The cars in the parking lot could fool you. When we walked in there were only maybe 4 other table occupied.

We ordered a slab of rib, macaroni & cheese individual portions for my two boys, cole slaw for me and baked beans for my husband. The ribs were pretty much cold and very tough with very little sauce on them. Our sides were simply awful. My boys love macaroni & cheese and they barely ate their small portions.

We have officially decided to not give Dreamland another chance. Not worth even trying to go and eat here.

No comments:

Post a Comment