Monday, March 14, 2011

P. F. Chang's China Bistro - Allen, TX

915 W Bethany Dr • Allen, TX 75013 • (972) 390-1040
http://www.pfchangs.com

Rating: 

Originally Posted on Yelp: 11/27/2010 • Click here for the review page

Review Comments:
After having hearing such great things about P.F. Chang's by friends and a few strangers, my famiy and I decided to spend our last evening in Dallas, TX here.

Just walking up to this place was amazing. Everything was clean from the parking lot to the door. And I love the horse statue. It is beautiful!! The internal decor was no different either. Dim lighting but very pleasant atmosphere. We were impressed before we were seated.

The hostesses were very hospitable. We were expecting a 20-30 minute wait, but they had our table in 10-15 minutes. The moment we sat down the entire staff made she we were comfortable and we had everything we needed. Our waiter's name was Alex and from the moment he introduced himself he provided superior service. He gave suggestions and answered any question we have.

Now keep in mind that I have very picky children ages 3 and 5 yrs old. They have never been into Chinese food at all, but this place achieved getting my boys out the box...LOL. My 5 yr old had the Kid's Chicken Lo Mein and he loved it using the child chopsticks. My 3 yr old had Kid's Chicken Fried Rice and he also enjoyed his meal.

My husband and I had the P.F. Chang's for Two and is was an excellent meal. We tried both their Hot & Sour Soup and Egg Drop soup. Both delicious. Seasonings and tastes for both were just right. We also enjoyed the Chicken Lettuce Wrap and I know now why that it is the favorite of many of my friends. We loved it!!! Our entrees were Beef & Broccoli for my husband and I had Cantonese Shrimp. For dessert hubby had the Red Velvet Mini Desert and I had the Chocolate Mousse Mini Dessert. All of them were delcious.

To make our meal even better the manager even came by to make sure we had everything we needed. It was a great meal that my entire family enjoyed and were impressed with. And I must honestly say that Alex was the best waiter we have had at any restaurant. He deserves to be given an excellent mention. We will definately be back!








No comments:

Post a Comment