Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Creek Barbeque - Addison, TX

14941 Midway Rd • Addison, TX 75001 • (972) 385-0970
http://www.springcreekbarbeque.com/

Rating: 

Originally Posted on Yelp: 11/24/2010 • Click here for the review page

Review Comments:
Went to Spring Creek our first night arriving here in Dallas, TX. Originally our plan was to go to Twisted Root Burger Co., but being that it was Thanksgiving Eve they were closed early. So we decided to find a BBQ restaurant to eat at. We came across Spring Creek BBQ since it was right up the street from our hotel.

One thing I can honestly say about this place is that the staff had excellent hospitality. They we all very nice, attentive, and helpful. My 5yo enjoyed talked to all of them which is a plus in my book.

The food we good, however, my husband and I both found the the macaroni & cheese just a bit tasteless. I personally didn't mind the ribs. They very flavorful and tender, but my husband says that his were a bit dry. They have great rolls and I enjoyed their cole slaw. Other than those two factors I really like this place. Next time my plan is to try their dessert bar. Their menu seemed very interesting. :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment